cocobbanner

cocobbanner

Friday 7 January 2011

Mock up of digipak

This is the front and back cover for my digipak. As you can see, i have a mid shot of the artist's face. I have included the artist name and the name of the album. On the back, i have the track listing, another picture of the artist, the record label, the barcode, the copyright, the release date and the website.
This is the inside of my digipak. Again i included a picture of the artist. I added the sun and the plane to relate it back to the pop video. For the CD, i drew polka dots, as it releates back to the video, when the artist "Coco Blu" was wearing her polka dots heels. 

During the planning for my digipak, i thought i should do every background on my digipak a different colour, so that it has the colourful effect to it. But then i thought it will look confusing. So i came up with having, a background with a blue sky, and green grass. Which i used throughout the digipak. That way it looked more organised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment