cocobbanner

cocobbanner

Friday 21 January 2011

{Evaluation} Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?



To look at the effectiveness of my product combinations I put together a video where i just draw attention to a few commonalities between my ancillary texts ad my video (as i feel that's really where an effective result is achieved). My analysis will no doubt be far more thourough in my exam however i feel this will suffice as a demonstration of skills used successfully, We will also get a look at how effective my ancillary media was when i come to answer question 4 of this evaluation concerning audience feedback.



To sum up, I feel i really made the most of using common elements throughout my products to create a brand-wide identity of a sort. My design will not only appeal to our target audience but will be immediately recogniseable to them, even if someone where to know what just one of the artists products look like they would have no problem finding the other. I feel that all my ancillary products looks professional and promotes the artist well.

No comments:

Post a Comment