cocobbanner

cocobbanner

Thursday 20 January 2011

Evaluation

4. What have you learned from your audience feedback?


I received good audience feedback for both the music video and ancillary products. I was not able to get videos of the audience in the cinema. Here are some videos of our target audience, as our audience were older teenagers aged 16 and above talking, about the links between the music video and ancillary products :






Overall, I have pleased my target audience with my final product. Which is very good and i am proud of.  They were able to make clear visual links between the music video and the ancillary products

What i could have improved from my target audience : 

  • I noticed that from my audience feedback, that i my images on my digipak and advertisement, were cut out quite roughly. But overall, they were able to make clear visual links between the music video and the ancillary products.
  • One of my target audience,  mentioned that on my advertisement, i could have put on a shadow effect on the texts to make it look more effective.















I feel that in our music video at about 2.13, we could have put an effect on the smiles, maybe added colour to make them funky looking and bright. I feel very confident with my advertisement and digipak. Overall, i think that our music video was great, and i had a wonderful time filming and editing.

In my opinion i think that my target audience, gave me honest feedback, i think it was very positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment